Become A Member
Types of Membership
- Become an associate member via induction.
- Become certified via exams.
- Become a fellow after ten years being certified approvable by board member
Who can Apply?
To qualify for application a person:
- Must have HND or BSc in any relevant field or courses from a Nigerian or foreign institution.
- Holders of degrees and professional qualifications who are involved with forensic matters and the Criminal Justice System will be considered
Methods of Application
a. Membership forms can be collected at addresses below for 35,000 ( Application processing and Certificate of Associate Memberssip)
b. Alternatively, contact any of our state co-ordinators nationwide
c. All payments can be made into the bank account of the society.